QQEnglish, if you choose the online English lessons in quality.
One Step Beyond - You can start something no matter where you are.
Download Textbook | QQEnglish
This is the textbook download page for the curriculum provided by QQEnglish which offers study abroad program. You can get materials used in English lessons.
Basic English -lesson slides | オンライン英会話ならQQEnglish
"Basic English" is the original curriculum from QQEnglish, which enables students to master most basic English language points along with improving oral English.
Basic English 3
- Lesson1：How many eggs do you eat a day? 1/29
- Lesson2：Are there any tomatoes in the fridge? 1/29
- Lesson3：Whose sun umbrella is it? 1/29
- Lesson4：Do you want coffee or tea?
- Lesson5：What do you do on Sundays?
- Lesson6：Is she playing computer games?
- Lesson7：He is fixing my bicycle.
- Lesson8：Do you like playing volleyball?
- Lesson9：Mrs. Sato cooks foof for the family.
- Lesson10：Unit Review
- Lesson1：It’s much cooler than mine.
- Lesson2：He is the tallest in the campus.
- Lesson3：But I think Arabic is more difficult.
- Lesson4：I sometimes read science fiction at weekends.
- Lesson5：It’s going to rain soon.
- Lesson6：What gift are you going to send me?
- Lesson7：Did you forget to water the plants?
- Lesson8：What did you do in Hawaii?
- Lesson9：Mr. Sato didn’t set the alarm clock.
- Lesson10：Unit Review
- Lesson1：Can you speak multiple lauguages?
- Lesson2：What other languages can she speak？
- Lesson3：I always listen to her attentively.
- Lesson4：Esta skates very carelessly.
- Lesson5：Will it rain tomorrow?
- Lesson6：We will probably go there on July 12th.
- Lesson7：Were you playing games last night?
- Lesson8：Esta felt under the weather.
- Lesson9：Unit Review
- Lesson10：Book Review
The student has the ability to understand and ask basic information about others, daily activities such as place of residence, relationships, possessions.
The student can respond in simple sentence patterns requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
can use basic vocabularies to express personal details
can understand some basic vocabularies and short phrases
show only limited control of a few simple grammatical structures and sentence patterns in a memorized repertoire
can use a limited range of pronunciation features
mispronunciations are frequent, which cause difficulty for the listener
can speak with long pauses
can make him/herself understood in short utterances
have limited ability to link simple sentences
little effort to use tone to convey meanings or feelings
attempt to manage a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters
pace is slow and often hesitant; irregular sentences may be left uncompleted
respond with frequent pauses
few responses are somewhat irrelevant to the questions
require some thinking time before starting to respond
- Group Lesson x2
- Basic English x2
- New Topic Conversation x2